Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Moonrise at the Rodez

Once upon a time I was watching this t.v. show on HGTV called Color Splash. The designer, David Bromstad, was making over a formal living room into a library. The episode was titled Dramatic Den Makeover. Anyway, the whole point was this one piece of art the homeowners had. It was the inspiration for the room and when I saw it I immediately fell in love. I missed the name of the artist who painted it so I've been on a wild goose chase ever since. I'll spare you the details of my search but alas I have discovered the piece:















Moonrise at the Rodez by Victor Shvaiko

My new mission is to bring myself to pay the price asked for this piece, forget about it, or find a cheap copy of it. So, keep your eyes peels as will I and let me know if you ever see this beauty in person.

No comments: