Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Flavors

I've been getting some more orders for cupcakes. So instead of e-mailing everybody a list of flavors, I thought it would be smart of me to list them on my blog and then e-mail everybody the link instead. See, sometimes I have good ideas ;) Anyway, here are the current flavors I offer. Check back often as I will update this frequently.

Cake flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, Lemon, Red Velvet, Coconut, Peanut Butter, Mint Chocolate, Pistachio, Cookies & Cream, Mocha, Margarita, Chocolate Cherry.

Buttercream Frosting Flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Mint, Mint Chocolate, Mocha, Coconut, Lime, Banana, Orange Cream, Maple, Strawberry, Raspberry.

Cream Cheese Frosting Flavors:
Regular Cream Cheese, Lemon, Strawberry.

Other Frostings:
Cookies & Cream, Rocky Road, Peanut Butter.

Fillings: Nutella, Blueberry, Strawberry, Red Raspberry, Peanut Butter Cream, Peach, Blackberry, Cream Cheese.

Some Favorite Combos:
*Snowball- Chocolate Cake frosted with Cream Cheese Frosting topped with Shredded Coconut.
*Almond Joy- Chocolate Cake iced with Coconut Buttercream topped with Slivered Almonds and Shredded Coconut
*Creamsicle- Vanilla Cake topped with Orange Cream frosting.
*PB Bomb- Peanut Butter Cake frosted with Peanut Butter Frosting topped with Salted Peanuts.
*Margarita- Lime Buttercream on top of Margarita cake sprinkled with Sea Salt.

Please feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions or orders. brookecrismond@gmail.com (661)258-7655

No comments: