Sunday, November 2, 2008

1 year today...

Allois Evanoff Dotson
Today make a year since we lost my Grandmother.
She ended up raising me, so she was more than a Grandmother to me. She was, and still is, the epitome of what kind of woman I want to become. Selflessly quiet spoken & kind hearted she is who I think about when situations get frustrating:
WWMD-What would Mammaw do?
Last night when I prayed, I thanked God for giving me 25 years with her and making her such a good example to live by. I've really been blessed to have such an awsesome person in my life.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sorry about your grandmother =(

I didn't know that you had a blog...you have to tell me these things!!! I am going to add you to my list. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get potted meat???

Brooke said...

I used to have a radio show and there was no specific genre I played, so I called my show The Potted Meat Show (a little bit of everything) I figured my blog would run the same way, so... that's that!