Thursday, April 2, 2009

For now...

Appreciating-

1.) How easy Aubree gave up her bottle. She's never had a passy, so... Potty training here we come (in about 6 months!)
2.) Derek getting off work early tonight.
3.) Fresh fruit!

Thinking about-

1.) The possibility of moving to California!
2.) Watching Marley & Me with Aubree in the morning since she loves movies with dogs.
3.) What to do this weekend. Pet-a-palooza or Freemont St. concert.... or nothing!

Enjoying-

1.) Having my vacuum cleaner back.
2.) Walks with my kids! We took 2 today. It's so pretty outside (85)
3.) My backyard: the radio, the fence, the veggies I'm growing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know what you think about Marley & Me. I hated all of it until the last 5 or so minutes. =\

Anonymous said...

www.mylivesignature.com