Monday, March 30, 2009

The Letter List

1) Green- the color I say is my favorite when asked. I’m not sure if I have a “favorite” color, but perhaps if I did, it would be a shade of green.

2) Grandmothers- Sorry, I have/had the best 2 God ever gave. I feel pretty confident to say I wouldn’t be here today without them. Seriously!

3) Grape- I don’t like anything grape flavored. Real grapes are fine. I can take them or leave them. I actually like grape juice. The artificial flavored grape stuff reminds me of this grape flavored medicine I used to have to take when I was a child. I couldn’t stand the stuff. My parents would have to hold me down to take it. Guess it scared me.


4) GG- What I wanted Aubree to call my Dad. He said he didn’t care what she called him. That’s what I picked out. It stood for Grandpa Greg. He decided on a whim one day he wanted her to call him “Big G” Ugh… my Mom & I made fun of him for that. That lasted a couple of months, now he calls himself Papaw. So that’s that.

5) God- Couldn’t leave him out now could I? I feel closer to God now that I ever have. We’ve been going to church and I’ve been reading The Message lately. It’s good for the soul. Romans 8: “If God is for you, who can be against you?”


6) Goulash- Yummy.

7) Gardening- I want a garden SO bad. I planted some cucumbers, peas, and carrots the other day, but I really want some berries. I’m not afraid of a little dirt!

8) Gavin DeGraw- A former favorite artist of mine. I liked his first album “Chariot” It was at his concert I discovered my real favorite band “Virginia Coalition”


9) Golden State- Might be my future home. Derek is applying for a job there (Edwards AFB). We’ll know something soon. It will extend his time in the Air Force by about a year but guarantee him not going to Korea.

10) Grace- By definition it’s something God gives you that you don’t deserve. May just be the middle name of my next daughter.


*Pass this along if you'd like. Just post a blog asking someone to give you a random letter and list 10 things starting with that letter of importance to you. It's fun.

No comments: