Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The 'I shouldn't be awake this late" post

Using ...whitestrips.
Wishing... I had a tan.
Spazzing over ...this birthday party that I really should just be looking forward to.
Worrying about... getting my house clean before it.
Not believing... my baby will be a whole year old.
Appreciating... that nap I took earlier.
Thinking about... how busy I'll be Wed- Tue!
Can't wait to... see how much A's grown at her check-up!
Feeling... very bless at how healthy she's been.
Anxiously awaiting... warm weather to stay.
Getting ready... to pray.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

When is Aubree's birthday? I know it is coming sometime soon.

If you are planning on making her cake, I got this website from a parenting magazine.

http://www.parenting.com/article/-/Recipe/31-Birthday-Cake-Pictures-Designs-for-Boys-and-Girls

They explain how to make them all, continue to scroll down because there are more then just the animals at the top =)