Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Party

































This is the giant cupcake I ended up going with as her cake. It was SUPER easy and I was very pleased with the way it turned out!



Can you believe this mess!?!? It was bath time shortly after this picture was taken.
As always, there are more pictures on my myspace. I have a difficult time getting them straight on here! The pictures & text always switch themselves around when I publish the blog. Does anybody else have this problem?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How cute!!!! I love the messy one. How did you ever clean up all the mess?

When you look at your setting for posting pictures. If you put it to the biggest one it will take up the whole page so your writing will have to be posted above and below it. Does that make sense?

Brooke said...

Ok, I had just been doing medium size pictures. Thanks so much! That will make everything so much easier!