Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve

A couple of things on my mind:

*When you have a dog that's your "baby" and then you have a real baby, the dog turns back into a dog.

*My neighbor is very festive and goes all out for every holiday. I really appreciate it and wish more people were like that. We go look at his Christmas display almost every night. Yesterday he put a sign (sheet) over his garage that said "Dear Santa, All we want for Christmas is our Mom to come home" It broke my heart. I'm so grateful I'm not in that situation because I could be very easily. I think I'm gonna make him some cookies. I'll tell him it's because we get so much happiness from his lights I thought I'd repay him. It's really because I know there's probably not a lot of baking getting done without Mom there...

*I went to Big Lots and got a 4' pink prelit Christmas tree for Aubree's room for $4.75. I'm pretty ecstatic!

No comments: