Friday, July 10, 2009

F is for Failure

I wanted to give an update on my vegetarianism.

Well... Let's recap:

Day 1(July 1st)- I had been up since 5:30am cleaning and at 11:30 realized I was really hungry. I went downstairs to find my husband fixing himself a philly cheesesteak sandwich. It looked good. I got him to fix me one too.
I ate it.
And just like that it was over.

I decided I would then offically start on the 2nd since I had already messed up the 1st.

Well, today is the 10th and I've yet to start.... *sigh*.

It's hard to remember to not eat meat when your not grossed out or offended by it!
I've decided the next time I try this (which will be soon), my first goal is going to be a week.

On another note, I will post some new pictures tomorrow. Right now I'm going to watch a movie I rented 4 days ago :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was doing good too - until last night @ Reno's. I love love love their Monterey Chicken. :(

Lydia said...

Hey, if you watch that video I saw you won't forget why you're not eating meat. Just a suggestion. That's what I had to do to be serious about it, then it becomes habit and the images are seared into your mind. I tried it once and forgot and ate chicken...but hasn't happened since the video two Novembers ago...almost two years now without meat! Let me know if you want me to bring it to you. It is fully disturbing and life changing! I will not force it on you. You have to really want to be vegetarian to watch it!