Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting

Yeah, I just did a different "mini" version of these. My friend Candace just had a beautiful baby girl, though and she's pretty into the chocolate and peanut butter combination. So....
















Nothing says "Congratulations" like 12 cupcakes!

Derek isn't here to rate these, but I'm sure he would think they're really rich. But, he would like that they are not overly sweet. In fact, I'm wondering if I should have added more conf sugar to the frosting...? It's also a little soft. But, they all turned out really pretty if I do say so myself.



















I couldn't leave out my only other friend on base!

The good thing about these 2 friends is that they're honest. If the cupcakes suck, they'll tell me. I don't think that's gonna be the case, though :)

No comments: