Wednesday, August 19, 2009

For a change

I thought I wouldn't blog about cupcakes. I love baking, but I have a life outside of that =)

Appreciating:

1.) Aubree being cool with me brushing her teeth today. Yesterday she was not. She wanted to do it all herself which does not produce clean teeth.
2.) DVR!
3.) Fall is approaching! I wish I was somewhere to see leaves change colors, but I still enjoy the temperature drop and all the holidays at the end of the year!
4.) Derek having the day off. We didn't get done what we originally planned, but it was nice hanging out being lazy today and going to Golden Spoon.
5.) Learning how to hyperlink!

Thinking about:

1.) Tomorrow. The dishes I have to wash. The sun I want to worship. What things I can do with Aubree... I'm thinking finger painting with pudding!
2.) How life will be in California. How life will be when we get out of the Air Force...
3.) Money, money, money... MONEY! I want lots of it!
4.) Aubree's runny nose and how I hope she'll sleep ok tonight. Poor baby :(
5.) Plans for this weekend... None. MAKE SOME!

No comments: