Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cinnamon Toast Cupcakes

I found this recipe in my new book Cupcakes by the Cake Mix Doctor. It was good. Derek gave it an 8/10 as well. The comments I got was that the taste of cream cheese was too overwhelming in the frosting. It was a 2:1 ratio with butter, if I make them again I'll use a little less.

















I thought the batter was really pretty :)









































The finished result wasn't that bad itself!

What's a better way to celebrate 30 straight days of working out than with 2 batches of cupcakes?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty! Are these the ones you made? It's got my vote. Whitakers love cinnamon toast. If Sherm were close, he'd be your taster, too. Right there at your door, you betcha.
Anne Byrne is from GA, used to teach at UGA Connie told me. And had a piece in the AJC (newspaper) as food editor.