Friday, January 15, 2010

The Post that Requires No Title

I just walked into my bedroom and found this:

















Just like any other day I had put Aubree down for her nap. Her room is really bright, so I put her on our bed to sleep during the day... just like EVERY OTHER DAY. Except when I walked in to check on her an hour later, I found her in the position above. My first thought was "She fell off the bed!" then I looked closer:

































My child had found the Vaseline it appeared.
It was all over her clothes, on the nightstand, all over the carpet, the rocking chair, and....


















Our less than 2 week old comforter :(

If anybody has any secrets for removing Vaseline from hair or fabric let me know!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

OMG! Hilarious! Only you and only Aubree! At least she's well lubricated!

Candace said...

I love it! Even Evan hasn't made that big of a mess...although I can't help but feel like that might be a little bit his fault after the diaper cream incident of the other night...those pictures are priceless!

Elizabeth said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! I love it! That is def. something that my child would do, glad to see that it is not only mine.

Sorry no help though on how to get it out. Flip the comforter over?!?! haha