Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mini Peanut Butter Cupcakes

Well I had mostly success making these. If I ever make them again, I will know what to do differently to have complete success. It's like they say, "practice makes perfect". That holds true in the cupcake world as well! Like I mentioned in the previous post, I got this recipe from Food Network Magazine. They had a section on how to turn your favorite candy bars into cupcakes. This one is supposed to be like a Reese Cup. I followed it except for the cake part. I just used a fancied-up cake mix. Too much time and work for basically the same results. Anyway, Derek gave these and 8/10 because they weren't too sweet. He's my official cupcake taster :)


















Mini chocolate cupcakes with the peanut butter "stuff" on top. Yes, this picture was taken in my freezer. That's part of it.

















After dipping in chocolate glaze.

If anybody wants the exact recipe, just let me know. I'm more than happy to give it to you.

On to Cinnamon Toast Cupcakes!

No comments: